You must be wondering on how to look gorgeous and stunning in your prom night. Besides makeup and glamorous prom dress, the striking hairstyle is also must to catch everyone’s eye in the prom night. Here are some of the best prom hairstyles 2012. These hairstyles listed below are elegant, attractive as well as easy to make.
- BRAIDS: The style of making braids are getting more and more popular these days. Braids give you and your hair the natural yet classy look.
Tips for making braids
Always use open-ended bobby pins to make thicker braids as they grip more hair at one time.
While tying your braids, make sure you use clear plastic elastics. The plastic elastics will not distract the beauty of your braids.
For a change you can try fishtail braid. It is easy to make fishtail braid if you hair is secured in a ponytail.
You can also try loose micro plates rather than thicker braids
- SIDESWEPT: The sideswept hairstyle is very famous among celebrities. In sideswept hairstyles you can try side bun, side ponytail.
- PONYTAIL: You can go for super trendy side ponytail or sleek ponytail.
- PROM UPDO: The prom updo hairstyles looks classic and it looks elegant.
- HALF UP HALF DOWN HAIR: The half-up/half-down hair gives you a sexy look, as they focus both your skin and your hair.
- MESSY UPDO: The messy updo is the trendiest look in 2012. It will give stylish sexy yet natural look.
- BOUNCY CURLS: The bouncy curls give you cute and beautiful look. It is one of the best yet simple prom hairstyle.
- STRAIGHT AND SLEEK: The straight and sleek look seems simple but it may give you awesome and beautiful look with proper match with the dress and makeup.