About Shot Blasting
Shot Blasting is essentially an engineering process. In this, a stream of abrasive materials is forcibly propelled against a surface to get a smoother surface. Such a machine creates high pressure which is manually or mechanically controlled to drive impurities out from the surface of the newly manufactured product.
These blasting machine manufacturers are well-known in Jodhpur. They are known for their high-quality shot blasting units which give the best and most sustainable performance. Many manufacturers from different industries depend a lot on such shot-blasting machines from Jodhpur. We use different terms to define shot blasting such as the following, but it all means the same:
- Shot Peening
- Abrasive Blasting
- Grit Blasting
- Media Blasting
Now, let us understand what a manufactured shot-blasting machine does.
What is a Shot Blasting Machine?
A shot blasting machine is a compact design machine. It follows a mechanical way of thrusting abrasions to remove surface impurities. The machine clears the surface of all kinds of impurities before the product is delivered to the client. Most steel-finished industrial items require a shot blasting process. Each process serves three purposes:
- Cleans and descales the surface for further surface processing
- Adds texture to augmented paint adhesion
- Enhances the life of the outer surface coating
Types of Shot Blasting Technologies
We typically employ the following technologies in shot blasting machines, which are present for supply in samples in Jodhpur:
- Wheel Blasting: This technology employs an airless blasting process where a wheel is used to create centrifugal force. This force drives the abrasion against the parts with a high-velocity and efficient blasting process to finish the job fast. This in turn saves time and enhances the accuracy of the job.
- Air Blasting: Air blasting is the laid-back traditional shot blasting process, which can peel or polish the targeted metal surface. Also known as the air canon, it can use both a pressure vessel mechanism and a triggering mechanism for job completion.
So, order a shot blasting machine from IMC now and they will provide you the complete information on all technical aspects of the shot blasting machines. Our experts can also show you how to use the machines efficiently.
How is Shot Blasting different from Sand Blasting?
The two surface cleaning processes are almost the same but with a minute difference in the following procedure. In the shot blasting mechanism, the abrasive shots are mainly made of aluminum oxide or carbon grit. In the case of the sandblasting process, gentler abrasive shots such as glass and organic compounds are used.
IMC Metallizing for Shot Basting Machines in Jodhpur
Industrial Metal Components is one of India’s leading manufacturers of Thermal Spray machines. We specialize in Metallizing also known as the Metal Spray, or the Zinc Spray. We started our journey in 1999 with a vision to develop a shot-blasting technology at an affordable price but with great efficiency. As one of the most trusted companies in this field, IMC has raised its clientele in more than 25 counties across the globe, including:
IMC has more than 20 years of experience in this field. We have also garnered the trust of Indian Companies such as the following:
- India Ordnance Factories
- Indian Railways
- Research Institutes such as IIT’s and BARC
- Atomic Power Plants in India
Currently, IMC is providing more than 65% of Indian LPG Cylinder Manufacturing Companies. With our affordable prices and good quality, we have grown as a company of 1000+ satisfied customers across the globe.