What is a Lip Liner?
Lip liner or a Lip pencil is a cosmetic product intended to fill in uneven areas on someone’s lips and their outer edges. This is a pre-procedure to lipstick application which gives a more even shape. The primary purpose of a Lip Liner is to outline the lips and keep the lipstick inside the lip area. It also prevents lip from “bleeding”, i.e., gives the illusion of larger size. You can create a sharper demarcation between lips and skin with a Lip Liners so that the lips stand out more.
Typical Composition of a Lip Liner
Lip liners invariably are composed of the following material which makes them firmer in consistency and more pigmented:
A Lip Liner is most suitable for drawing onto the lip with precision, along with several of its functions.
Purpose of a Lip Liner
A Lip Liner helps to shape lips. It also allows you to recreate any shape you want. You can create either sharp pointed lip or a rounded bubble-shaped lip.
Tips for getting the Best Lip Line:
- Sharp Line Look: To create the best sharp lip line, use a pencil starting from the top of the lips and work it downwards towards the corners of your mouth. You can then further draw from the bottom lip again towards the inner corners. Apply the line with a nude pencil for a natural lip look or use colors like boldly bare and spice. You can also use a bright color of your choice.
- Bubble-shaped Lip Look: For this look, you can do the same except use the outer lip line as a guide to get a fuller appearance. Here, lip liners can also help lipsticks last longer on your lips. All you have to do is use them to shade your lips before applying lipstick, with which the lipstick will adhere better to the lips, and will not fade away and feather from lips.
Countering Uneven Areas on Lips
You can also use a lip pencil to fill in uneven areas on the outer edges of the lips. Use it for those areas you are comfortable applying lipstick. You can use lip pencils to fill in areas where the lipstick cannot reach. This will make the lipstick application look cleaner and neater. Another Usage of a Lip Liner is to create a soft worn-out effect on the lips for those who do not like bold lipsticks.
Applying lip balm to the lips 10-15 min before will moisturize the lip-beds to draw better strokes with a lip pencil.
Get the best Lip Liners at Beauty Bliss
Lip Liners at Beauty Bliss will enhance the color of your lipstick and create a perfect base. It will also make your lipstick last longer and prevent it from bleeding. Therefore, you must use a Lip Liner for uneven and thin lipsLip Liners at Beauty Bliss will enhance the color of your lipstick and create a perfect base. It will also make your lipstick last longer and prevent it from bleeding. to make your pout look fuller.
- Flori Roberts Lip Contour Pencil: It is a slim line pencil which outlines and shapes your lips and prevents lipstick from feathering. Such a pencil can define and contour the shape of your lips.
- Flori Roberts Waterproof Automatic Lip Pencil: It is a retractable lip liner that combines intense color in a creamy and hydrating formula which glides on effortlessly and can last all day.
- LA Colors Automatic Lip liner Pencil: This Lip Liner Pencils lines as well as fill lips beautifully. It is enriched with shea butter which aids in nourishing, moisturizing as well as protecting skin. This pencil does not require a sharpener.