Have you used hair extensions? If yes, then you must have marked the difference between artificial hair extensions and natural hair extensions UK. Women of all ages are now more interested in buying and using natural hair extensions. These are also known as raw hair extensions. Hair extension sellers in the UK are now procuring raw hair from Cambodia, Burma, and Vietnam which is considered the best wearable raw hair.
Types of Hair Extensions
Natural hair extensions are regarded as hair extensions that are particularly designed for people’s natural hair. Women find these extensions in varying curl patterns and hair textures that blend well with their natural hair. Some common kinds of natural hair extensions that you can get are:
- Sew-in or weave: You can install sew-ins or weaves by sewing them right into your actual hair. These hair extensions can be worn for several weeks as well as months. Hence, they turn into a convenient choice for women who look for low-maintenance and long-term protective styles.
- Clip-in extensions: A natural hair clip-in is regarded as a removable hair extension and its application resembles a weave as it can be installed into your hair directly. Nonetheless, you can do this process using clips. Hence, it is easier and quicker to install them yourself.
- Hairpiece: This is a unit that people attach to their hair for creating an on-the-go hairstyle. A hairpiece is found as bangs, buns, or ponytails that people can install into their hair.
- Lace front or wigs: Wigs are full hair units that are created from synthetic or real hair for covering your whole head. Women can take their pick from various wigs. Hence, lace fronts or wigs can easily enhance a woman’s look, and in the process, they protect her natural hair. Women can wear lace fronts or wigs for some medical reasons too like hair loss. As lace fronts or wigs have got an invisible hairline, they look as if the hair is growing right from the scalp. This is the reason, women get a natural look.
- Micro links: Micro links are hugely popular and they are utilized in the form of substitutes for wigs and weaves. They are regarded as hair extensions that are linked to metal beads or silicone that clamp around little sections of women’s natural hair. You will find a couple of kinds of micro links; wefts and I-tips.
The lasting of the natural hair extensions
The longevity of natural hair extensions UK is dependent on a couple of things; whether the hair extensions are synthetic or human hair and how fine a user takes care of these extensions. A human hair extension experiences a long lifespan and it lasts for six to twelve months when users take care of them properly. But synthetic hair extensions last for only some months, such as for six months only.
Do natural hair extensions blend well with natural hair?
Natural hair extensions have the capability of blending well with women’s natural hair because they are designed for blending well with textured hair. However, every woman needs to follow some techniques and tips when they wish to blend their extensions.
Lots of women bother about the usage of natural hair extensions as they think that it will result in massive loss of hair. Nonetheless, it is not real at all. As natural hair extensions UK is created from 100 percent human hair, they can be implemented on all types of hair. Elleloise Hair is an authentic seller of various natural hair extensions in the UK. These extensions are a thrilling way to add length and volume and they also shield a user’s natural hair. You can buy these products online.