When cyber loopholes are undetected, they result in hacking and exploitation of the data. Hence, it becomes important to keep it safe through IT networks. With the best network VAPT service provider you can spot any security issues in the system instantly. The top service providers in this domain also help to lessen security threats proactively.
Kinds of network VAPT
Network VAPT can be classed into a couple of types:
- Internal VA: In Internal VA, the internet network remains in scope. Firewalls, database servers, or internal servers are of huge significance from the perspective of vulnerability scanning. As the test needs to be performed from the network, only VA is performed but penetration testing isn’t performed. The process of internal security assessment is performed by performing remote sessions into a network or being within the network premises.
- External VAPT: In external VAPT, the exterior perimeter gets scanned over the internet. As the testing happens from outside, the VA is followed by comprehensive penetration testing.
These are all complicated aspects of system security. The service providers like GS2 Cyber Security offer VAPT in multiple forms such as web application VAPT, Network VAPT, Cloud Infra VAPT, Web Server VAPT, Android Application VAPT, etc.
The importance of VAPT testing
As cybercriminals can get access to various ever-evolving technologies, cybersecurity breach incidents are on the high. Hence, it becomes important to hire a network VAPT service provider. It tests the cyber security of a company regularly. Again, it also protects organizations from many kinds of threats as they run the required tests and provide the occurrences of security weaknesses. Hence, VAPT has turned vital for organizations. It helps processes in achieving compliance with ISO 27001, GDPR, and PCI DSS standards.
Benefits of VAPT
When the matter zeroes on doing data security checks, you can’t ignore the importance that VAPT has:
- VAPT presents a comprehensive view of many potential threats that are present within an application of a system.
- VAPT also notices programming errors that turn an application susceptible to cyber attacks.
- It ensures entire risk management, Additionally, the job of VAPT also includes safeguarding against exterior data threats.
- VAPT secures businesses from various scenarios where money and reputation remain at stake.
- VAPT helps safeguard company data from external, internal, and malicious attacks and applications.
Reasons for hiring the best VAPT service provider
As VAPT services have turned into a vital part of all business functioning, it becomes important to hire the services of the best network VAPT service provider. Some benefits you can derive are:
- Cost savings: As security incidents result in downtime when organizations hire VAPT security experts, they can save a remarkable amount of money.
- Ensure compliance: VAPT assists companies in meeting the industry regulations according to the PCI DSS or HIPAA standards. It ensures security when the matter comes to the protection of payment card data. VAPT spots and remove security vulnerabilities effectively.
- Security assessment: A VAPT service helps organizations in surpassing several security challenges as it mitigates the risk exposure of a business by turning the Information and Technology operations highly efficient.
Whenever you think of doing VAPT, you need to hire the best network VAPT service provider as it has many years of experience and expertise. These service providers follow designed approaches diligently. GS2 is a prominent name in this domain. They have all the possible solutions and expert assistance as you need for your organization.