Are you planning about getting hair extensions for the first time? Do not worry this blog would be helpful for you. Hair extensions are good for not only adding thickness and length to the hair but also for adding colors, changing hairstyles, and more. In one word, it acts as a real game changer for any hairstyle. Since hair is one of the most cherished parts of the body it needs to be maintained for getting lustrous hair locks. But with the changing weather conditions and work culture, it becomes very difficult to maintain the quality of the hair and as a result, women seek for best alternatives for fulfilling their desire to reach ultimate hair goals. So, hair extensions for first-timers can provide a sophisticated look that is perfect for a special occasion.
Types of Hair Extensions
There are different types of hair extensions for first-timers that are perfect for every occasion. Following are some of the most used hair extensions discussed here:
- Clip-in hair extensions: These are hair wefts that are clipped into the natural hair. Amongst all types of hair extensions, this one is the easiest to wear and least harmful for the scalp as well as the hair, making them an absolute choice for first-timers. These come in a strand of hair, where clips are attached to the fabric. This type of hair extension needs low maintenance and is budget-friendly.
- Sew-in hair extensions: These are also known as braided or weave extensions. It is also one of the most popular hair extensions. Professional hairdressers usually sew the weft in the braids of the original hair horizontally from one ear to the other by using threads and needles.
- Tape-in hair extensions: These types of extensions look like adhesive strips that are placed and lined up with the hair roots by using heated glue. Generally, a natural hair piece is placed between the two pieces of hair extensions and all are stuck together with the glue at the root. These hair extensions look absolutely natural and perfect as it blends with the original hair.
- Fusion hair extensions: These hair extensions consist of hair strands with keratin on top. Skilled hairdressers use a heated clamp for blending the keratin bond to the hair. It does not damage the hair as it is made up of keratin.
- Micro bead extensions: Pliers and tiny beads are used for clamping the weft to the hair. The small sections of the hair are attached with the tiny wefts with the use of beads.
Hair extensions for first timers have several categories. You need to have proper knowledge about the quality of hair extensions and how to wear the extensions for a stylish look. Taking a look at the official website of Elleloise can help them in the best possible way so that they can enjoy having bouncy and flawless hair without any damage. Top-quality Cambodian, Burmese, and Vietnamese hair extensions are available for first timers. These hair extensions are easy to use and perfect for women of all ages.