Zoho Payroll is a cloud-based payroll processing software that has become a preferred choice for many businesses to streamline their end-to-end payroll operations. The payroll software is designed to fit the Indian statutory laws and satisfy the payroll needs of diverse companies in India by transforming the way payroll is managed. The software with an easy-to-use backend system is specially crafted for the payroll teams and ensures tension-free payroll processing.
Roles and Functionalities of Zoho Payroll
Zoho Payroll helps businesses of all sizes manage administrative like compliance, gratuity settlements, pay slips, and more on a centralized platform. The software also aids in handling the following tasks:
- Enterprises make use of the software to disburse salaries, share pay slips with employees in PDF format, manage bonuses for employees, and apply pre-tax or post-tax deductions.
- The software allows configuring reimbursement and allowances for employees and sends them reminders about due dates for the submission of investment proofs or declarations.
- It facilitates creating pay slips with a proper breakdown of salary components such as allowances, deductions, and taxes.
- Employees receive personalized notifications about salary transfers
- Organizations can add new employees’ bank information using Zoho Payroll
- The software allows configuring role-based permissions for employees and defines rules for settling reimbursement claims, and Flexible Benefits Plans (FBP)
- The self-service portal of the software can be used by employees to access loan deductions, tax summaries, and other payroll information.
- Employees can also reclaim reimbursements using Zoho payroll by attaching appropriate bills.
- Payroll managers can gain visibility into pending forms, taxes, and incurred expenses.
- The software can also be integrated with Zoho Books and Zoho People to manage accounting and human resource operations.
Zoho Payroll – Unlock Productivity with its Smart Features
Zoho Payroll is a payroll management software designed for building a better workplace, as organizations will need to spend less time running payroll for their employees and can focus on growing their business. Zoho Payroll is an easy-to-use software with an intuitive interface and a fantastic customer support team. Some smart and distinguished features of Zoho Payroll include:
- Smooth and hassle-free payroll processing
- Integrated HR and payroll system that improves productivity
- Intuitive and self-service portal for employees for easy information access
- Statutory-compliant and configurable software
- Excellent customer support from certified and experienced payroll experts
- Real-time insights empowering better decision making
Zoho Payroll Benefits
This cloud-based payroll management system automatically calculates salaries, taxes, and deductions sends pay slips to employees every month and carries out all payroll-related activities. The software can be ideally used by small, mid-size, and enterprise-level businesses. Find below some amazing benefits of Zoho Payroll:
Automated Payroll Calculation – Organizations can effortlessly run payroll in a few clicks and generate online pay slips automatically with proper break up of taxes, allowances, and deductions. Tax, deductions, allowances, and bonuses are easily calculated using the software.
Pay Employees on Time – With a completely automated payroll processing system, Zoho payroll ensures that organizations pay salaries to their employees on time and without any errors.
Comply with statutory compliance – Zoho payroll helps organizations comply with statutory compliance laws and avoid possible legal problems that could cost time and money. This compliance also ensures that employees are being fairly treated by the organization.
Self-Service Portal for Employees – The self-service portal of Zoho Payroll allows employees to view their salary structure, send payment requests, and ask about payroll-related issues in one place.
Powerful Integrations – Zoho Payroll facilitates easy integration with apps like Zoho People and Zoho Books to achieve a seamless flow of work. With the powerful integration of the apps, organizations can manage all their accounting and human resource tasks.